Click on the link below to view the April 26th, 2016 LGBT Training Webinar, entitled Collecting Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Data from Older Adults to Improve Services.
You can also download a copy here: view the LGBT Training Webinar, recorded April 26, 2016
Get the PowerPoint: Download Training 4-27-2016 - Collecting Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Data from Older Adults to Improve Services (15.5 meg PPT). Get PDF version (10 meg PDF)
Sean Cahill, Director, Health Policy Research
Bob Linscott, Assistant Director, LGBT Aging Project
Fenway Health, fenwayhealth.org
- Why collect sexual orientation and gender identity (SO/GI) data in elder service settings?
- Understanding LGBT older adults
- State LGBT Aging Commission recommendation, recent federal regulatory developments
- How to collect SO/GI data to improve services
- Understanding SO/GI terminology
- The new SO/GI questions
- How to ask SO/GI Questions
- How to use the data to improve services for LGBT older adults
- Questions, discussion